The Mad Knitter

The mad, mad ramblings of a yarnaholic...

Friday, January 20, 2006

There aren't enough hours in the day...

I don't have nearly enough time to knit. I know, I know, we all feel that way. It just sucks though. I have made some progress on the sleeves of the cardi I'm knitting, I'd say I'm halfway done with them, then on to the body. I hate knitting sleeves, so I made myself do it first because I knew it was going to be the limiting factor in finishing this sweater. Why do I hate knitting sleeves? It's not so different from knitting a scarf, or even the other parts of the sweater. Now that I think on it, I developed my hatred of sleeve-knitting before my mother told me to knit them both at the same time to insure that they are the same length. Wish she'd mentioned that before I knit the sleeves separately on my first sweater and ended up having to visit the frog pond. That sweater turned into a very pretty throw though, so it all worked out.

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger edprice4640 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 5/05/2006 12:15 PM, Blogger michellane42452454 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 12/27/2007 9:50 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home