The Mad Knitter

The mad, mad ramblings of a yarnaholic...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm coo-coo for knitted muffs

My name is Dominica (Hello Dominica) and I'm a yarnaholic. My life's goal is to someday own an Olympic swimming pool so that I can drain the water, fill it up with yarn and jump in naked. So this leads to the reason for this post, I need your help here, please let me know what you think:
Do you think I'll drown in yarn? This is important because if too many people think I'm going to drown in yarn, then I'm going to change my goal to a kiddie pool and I'll be out in my backyard as soon as it hits seventy with my stash, a plastic kiddie pool, and minus clothing. Post here for an invitation.

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2005 11:12 PM, Blogger Scott Alan Miller said...

Hello from your loving husband. I promise to keep loving you even after the men in the white suits come to take you away.

SGL2

 
At 3/28/2005 9:35 AM, Blogger Lioness said...

"to someday own an Olympic swimming pool so that I can drain the water, fill it up with yarn and jump in naked."

Hilarious! Cool hubby also. And funny too. I'm hooked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home