The Mad Knitter

The mad, mad ramblings of a yarnaholic...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Work Sucks, can I be a kid again?

No seriously. I'm at work and I'm bored, bored, bored. And the little bell for people to ring to let me know that they're at the front desk is missing, so I have to keep checking to see if anyone is standing there. And it's not like people will say "Hello, anyone there?" Oh no, they just stand there waiting for me to notice them, and honestly, I'm just not paying attention. So just a tip for all my readers: When you make a hotel reservation, make sure you at least write down the name of the hotel you're staying at. You'd be surprised at how many calls I get from people thinking they have a reservation here when they actually are staying at a completely different chain. I would think that anything where you give your credit card number in advance would be important enough to know who you gave it to. Duh! Enough of my ranting. I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say right now. Maybe later I'll feel more talkative.

1 Comments:

At 3/28/2005 5:24 AM, Blogger Lioness said...

(And here's freckle girl again! *wave* I left you a comment, I hope you understood it was absolutely a joke.)

First of all, thank you. For reading, for telling me you read and above all, for saying you'll remember. I've never heard of Perry Klass but I'll try to find her now. Re the freckles thing, I was kidding, see #67 of my 100-odd things lits (oh well, and #87).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home